Thursday, May 23, 2013

Doey’s Super Yummy No-Sugar, No-Dairy Chocolate






A few months ago, I found out that I was allergic to all things dairy and all things containing sugar. I mourned for all of my sweet treats, chocolate being at the top of the list.

My best friend, Doey, found this amazing recipe, subsequently rescuing me from the utter despair of a future with no chocolate. It is so easy to make and so delicious!

Doey’s Super Yummy No-Sugar, No-Dairy Chocolate



  • Add the following in a blender
    1. ½ cup coconut oil
    2. ½ cup cocoa powder
    3. ½ cup almond butter or peanut butter
    4. ¼ cup raw honey or real maple syrup
    5. ½ tsp. vanilla


  • Mix until smooth.

  • Poor into small paper cups or molds.

  • Refrigerate until ready to serve. These chocolates must remain chilled until you are ready to eat them. They will literally melt in your hands. Why, you might ask? Because they are with all natural ingredients, sans extra chemicals and stabilizers.

I hope you enjoy this absolutely yummy recipe as much as my family does. It is great for people with allergies, or families that are intentionally eating less of  processed foods.


“There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate.”~
Linda Grayson.

~Annie

If you would like to follow Homestead Annie on Facebook, simply follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment