Monday, July 22, 2013

Annie's Oreo Rush




While I am allergic to sugar, my family, most definitely, is not. They sometimes remind me of this by roaming the kitchen, looking for a sweet treat.

I knew that it was time to make a special dessert when our house was declared a “no fun to eat” house by a member of my sweet family.

I looked around my house for items that I had left over from when I ate sugar, gathered them together, and designed my creation. Warning: This recipe is in no way low on calories.

Annie’s Oreo Rush

  • Grab a 9x13 pan
  • Mix a 15 oz package of crushed Oreos and ¾ cup of melted butter.
  • Pat down in the bottom of the pan.
  • Mix ½ cup sugar, 1 package of cream cheese, and 1 contain of cool whip. Cream. Spread on top of Oreo crust.
  • Mix 1- 3 oz package of vanilla pudding and 1 ½ cup of milk for 2 minutes until thickened. Spread on top of whipped cream mixture.
  • Whip a container of whipped cream until smooth. Spread on top of pudding.
  • Crush ½ of a package of Oreos and spread on top of whipped cream layer.
  • Chill.

My family loved this creation. I hope yours does as well!

~Annie

If you would like to follow Homestead Annie on Facebook, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment