Sunday, January 12, 2014

Juju’s Ritz Chicken




With the Super Bowl and Super Bowl parties right around the corner, I thought I would share a party favorite with you.

I came upon this recipe when I was invited to my sweet friend, Juju’s, home for supper. From the moment I took my first bite, I knew I was in love.



Juju’s Ritz Chicken

  • Cut up raw chicken into bite sized pieces. I like to use boneless, skinless thighs or breasts if available, but you can use whatever you wish.
  • Dredge chicken in mayo. You may substitute sour cream or plain yogurt if you wish.
  • Place one sleeve of Ritz crackers into a Ziploc bag. Using a rolling bin or heavy jar, crush crackers.
  • Roll mayo-coated chicken in cracker crumbs.
  • Place chicken on sprayed cookie sheet.
  • Bake in 350-degree oven for 30 minutes. Using a pancake turner, flip all pieces of chicken. Place back in oven for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
  • Remove from oven and enjoy!

I have found this to me an extreme family favorite. No matter how much of this recipe I make, there are never leftovers.


~Annie



If you would liek to follow Homestead Annie on Facebook, please follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment